Thursday 19 December 2019

MISUSABLE ISLAMIC PRINCIPLES SHOULD BE RECONSTRUCTED

Experience 2


All rights reserved @ Allah’ presence

**********

Being charitable and providing for the needy are important features of the Muslim character. Also giving charity correctly is crucial to both the well-being of the needy as well as the ultimate happiness of the wealthy. Because of that Islamic teaching emphasized this principle repeatedly to their followers.

**********

This short article vividly shows how this golden principle is misused by our religious followers for their own benefits among our society.

**********

At first I met that old man with Islamic identity at our hospital entrance while I was leaving from hospital during lunch time break. He interrupted my walking and started to talk,

“Assalamu alaikum sister! I want a bit help from you for the sake of Allah. I had been admitted here for last two days due to asthmatic problem. Today I was discharged but sad to say no one came to pick up me as there is no way to inform my family. I need some financial help from you to facilitate my long journey to eastern province. I only asked from you as I was ashamed to ask help from non muslims.”

I gave some money what I got at that time and directed my journey to boarding place.

Surprisingly, few days after this incidence I met that same person with same story without any single word changes at hospital corridor while I was rushing to my ward in early morning. Fortunately he might not recognize me as I worn clinical coat at that time. I just passed looking at him with angry face as my busy schedule didn’t permit to talk further.

Few weeks after, that same figure was trying to enter to my working ward telling another story to get money. I was so angry and scolded him vigorously. I told all story about that cunning man to my non muslim colleagues while they started to seek my aggressive behaviors.

**********

One of my non muslim colleague responded to my talk following way during that time,

“Is it true? One day we met a muslim beggar female with two or three children in a bus stand while I was waiting for the bus with my boyfriend. She asked money from us telling her sad story like this. My boyfriend gave large amount of money to that beggar. I was surprised why he gave large amount of money to that beggar. When I asked about that, he replied me like this. ‘Most of muslims don’t tell lies’.”

**********

This entire story gives a clear picture regarding the deficiency of essential teaching to abused religious followers and the looseness of expectation by non muslim from our religious practices.


So my dear sisters and brothers!

Don’t you think? You are the responsible person to reform our religious practices among our muslim individuals in a truthful manner to show the worth of Islamic faith to non muslim society.


**********
www.drsanoosiya.blogspot.com



By ART OF PARENTING at 19th of December 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment